SAM brings an information about international photographic competition – Panorama of my Earth organized by National Society of Photo Artists of Ukraine under patronage of ISF – Image sans Frontière.
Photographs should capture the essence of each Country: its people, its landscapes, its history, its architecture, its events, its traditions, its folklore, its flora and fauna, etc. The picture should not necessarily show the author’s permanent residency country.
1. Open to photographers, worldwide.
2. Theme – open.
3. Contest is composed of two sections:
A. Panoramic Format
Size requirements:A relationship of 1:2 to 1:7; minimal size on the short size of the image – 30cm.
B. Traditional Format
Size requirements:A relationship of 2:3, that is 30x45cm and 40x60cm, other sizes accepted, keeping in mind that the minimum measurements of the short side must be 30cm and the maximum length of the long side 60cm.
Each entrant may submit a maximum of five images per section.
4. During the first stage, photos will be accepted only by e-mail to email@example.com, in jpg format 72 dpi 300 kb, for panorama photos – 600 px on the shortest side, for traditional formats – 1200 px on the longest side. After judging, during the second stage, authors will have to send the original selected photos to the same e-mail address. The photographs sent should be full size so that they can be printed (see the requirements of 3A and 3B).
While sending preview photos, authors also have to send a filled entry form and confirmation of the payment for the entry. Please, fill in and keep the entry form in the original Word format. Without filled entry-form and confirmation of the payment, photos will not be reviewed.
5. Images must be borderless, no margins or frames.
6. The works, previously exhibited at the the international photo salons in Ukraine and other countries, will not be accepted for the jury consideration.
7. Each entry form must be written either in English or in French.
Each entry form must have an identification number, name, surname, title and country:
1_ name_surname_ title_country.
Entries in the Panorama section should have a letter “P” with the identification number:
8. Entry Fees. Fees for foreign entries:
- $15/12euros for one section;
- $20/15euros for both sections.
De préférence par PAYPAL à notre courriel /Preferably by PAYPAL directly to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Serhii PLYTKEVICH, «Photographic Art» – Minsk, Belarus
• Mykola POIATA, AFIAP, UAFM – Kishinev, Moldova
• Eduard STRANADKO, NSPAU – Poltava, Ukraine
10. Prizes and awards:
A) Section A – ISF medals and certificates;
B) Section B – medals and certificates from the National Society of Photo Artists of Ukraine;
C) Sections A and B – prizes from sponsors.
Winners will be awarded medals and diplomas of International Photo Association Image sans Frontière (ISF) and National Society of Photoartists of Ukraine (NSPAU), which will be accompanied by the prizes of our sponsors.
List of Prizes:
SLR lens TAMRON AF 18-200mm F/3,5-6,3 XR Di II LD Asp. (IF) Macro; SLR lens TAMRON AF 18-200mm F/3,5-6,3 XR Di II LD Asp. (IF) Macro; Tripod professional SLIK Able 300 DX; Tripod professional SLIK Able 300 DX; TENBA Photorucksack Mixx Photo Daypack Small Black (638-651); TENBA Photorucksack Mixx Photo Daypack Small Blue (638-653); Manfrotto Set MK294A3-A0RC2
Prize fund is in the process of completion.
11. Each participant will receive an illustrated catalogue.
The catalogues of 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 can be viewed at:
Four previous exhibitions from the Photosalon can be viewed at the NSPAU website:
12. Each entrant owns the copyright of each submitted image. The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce any image free of charge for promotional purposes related to the Salon “Panorama of My Earth”.
13. By participating in the contest, entrants agree to the above-mentioned terms.
• Closing day for entries: 11:59p.m, August 03, 2014
• Judging: August 06, 2014
• Juried results: August 2014
• Exhibit opening and awards ceremony: September 29, 2014
• Display of works September 30-October 12, 2014
• Mailing of catalogues: Autumn 2014
National Society of Photo Artists of Ukraine
23/126А, Symona Petliury Str., 01032 КYIV, Ukraine